BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20080704

Me in a Nutshell...



When I swim, I really don't swim, I find every excuse to be lazy, by holding onto a noodle, I kick my feet around, like I have flippers or something. But the thing I like about it most, if I am not being afraid of the water, I picture in my mind, something I saw on a TV show once, I too enjoy the water like these animals,----------->

Yes, I do feel free to float, splash, and kick around in the water like a big elephant. I also have another thing in common with this beast, I too, have a large flat butt! Other similaries include that elephants have wrinkles, so do I. They may feel intimidated when they first walk into a room, so do I. They may have a temper when they get poked and proded, so do I! The females run the show, so do I! They have big feet, so do I. They proberly have a very nasty period, so do I. They have nothing to wear, so do I. And finally, they have cute babies, so do I. I haven't really thought much about what kind of animal I would relate to, I was hoping it would be something more sexier. I don't even like elephants. They stink, and I guess, so do I...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennie. Elephants are wonderful animals. They love their babies and always protect them. In some parts of the world people would not survive without their elephants.