BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20080802

Elvis lives?




Jason, my dear husband is a cute guy I think! He is a manly man, not a metrosexual, like some, and certainly not vain in any way. He got his hair cut again today, it grows so very fast! I like the grey hairs he has, I think it's sexy! I always had a thing for men with settle greys, like George Clooney and like how Sean Connery used to have. His dad's hair is completely white, had been so at a early age, so his mother says. I don't mind, that everyone thinks he is older than I, even though he isn't by a few months!
Jason is a big teddy bear, he doesn't have a mean bone in him, really. He has put up with a lot of my bad hair cuts and has gotten teased quite badly because of it. In high school, he went for that typical early ninties do ( a bowl hair cut), and he would have the back of it shaped like a point sometimes. At that time he had a personal hair dresser he preferred. (it wasn't me) Then I tried to get him to grow it out, so it could look like Bo Brady's hair from Days of Our Lives. It took a few years to be able to get the side burns and the cool goatee. (Bo's hair was long enough to put into a short poney tale.) I thought it was hot!
After we got married, I talked him into growing his hair long enough on top, to perm it into curls. The hair dresser agreed. It was cool, but didn't last. When we moved to the farm, he was working outside alot, so I would cut it short. Sometimes I would suprise him and actually do a good job. But the last five or so years, now that he works with men whose wives don't cut their hair, he gets teased when I do. He gets teased if it don't get cut too! When it grows slightly long, and when he has sideburns, they call him the later years, Elvis. And when it gets cut into a flat top, sort of, he looks like Fred Flintstone. I have to admit, they are kind of right. But it's not right to tease him so much, he has feelings, don't they know that?

2 comments:

dubby said...

Jason is a sweetie. I think David has a place that does a cut for $5, but I always used a Flowbee on the boys. You can try it if you like.

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Reminds me of a girl I used to know back in my school days who had beautiful, lush, silky smooth black hair all the way to her waist. But it didn't grow from her head down, it grew from her legs up.