BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20080823

Jennie needs...

Here is the response to Dianna's blog fun...

This is a game where you go into Google, type your name plus needs and write down about ten phrases you find of what your name comes up with. I guess some of the stuff that comes up, are kind of funny.



Here are my answers for "Jennie needs":



1. Jennie needs our backing to beat scourge

2. But Jennie needs to milk the cows.

3. Jennie Needs A Shooter

4. Jennie needs to understand that Adam does not carry his violent responses beyond his tools

5. Jennie is very smart and does know some commands. She just needs someone who is willing to work with her.

6. Jennie needs her girls to win the Ultimate Dancer Championship, and the prize money, to expand her business

7. Jennie needs to stop lickng her teeth

8. Jennie needs to hide her tone body

9. Jennie needs to quailfy as a Renaissance woman

10. Jennie needs a kidney transplant to be able to survive.

Interesting huh? What does your name come up with?

3 comments:

Dianna said...

Haha. Yours are great. I'll help with that kidney transplant if you need it. I can't donate blood though, so we'll see about kidneys... lol.

Kristie said...

That was funny. Thanks for the fun. It was interesting to see what came up! I did this on my blog too. You have to scroll down to read it. It is the 4th post down. Enjoy!

Kristie said...

I did this for Kevin too, in the same post on my blog.