BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20080807

I have been Tagged...


The girl's are playing a game of blog tag, and so I am planning on tagging my friend Kristie, Nicole, Jessica,Debbie, and Dianna.

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Here is my list:

3 Joys
1. My family
2. My Religion
3. My Friends
3 Fears
1. One of my kids getting kidnapped, raped, and murdered.
2. Sharks, Spiders, Zombies, and heights.
3. Getting cancer
3 Goals
1. Lose weight so I can live longer.
2. Be temple worthy all of the time.
3. Have financial freedom and be debt free!
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Being on the computer, playing games, and surfing online.
2. Going swimming
3. I have a small mint condition barbie collection.
3 Facts About Me
1. I hate cleaning, doing dishes, and cooking.
2. I was born in Haines, Alaska
3. I had braces the whole time I was in high school.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I will do the post on my blog, but I have to say that a lot of my answers will be the same as yours.

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Haines, Alaska? Cool. Debbie and I took a cruise for our 25th wedding anniversary (it took us 25 years to save up for it!), and went from Vancouver to Seward to see Cathryn. On the way, we sailed by Haines... didn't stop, but I saw the lights from a distance. Nice territory. Gorgeous views. How old were you when you left? Do you remember much of it?