BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20081110

November is the Time for Thanksgiving...

After I first got my blog rolling, people may have noticed that I enjoy changing it as often as I can. The colors and designs are endless, which reflects my many moods, any special events, and seasons of the year. I try to control myself, and limit it to a once in a month thing, but something new always comes up! I am excited about Christmas coming up soon, I wish I could just skip Thanksgiving altogether. (the stores already do it, why can't I?)

But that's not going to happen this month, because I have had plans since the beginning to have blog themes, like the one I am going to have this month, "November is the time for Thanksgiving". This month will be filled with stories, things, and people that I am thankful for. There are many stories to share, because though I may not show it, I actually pray to Heavenly Father everyday to thank him for certain things and people. I have a lot to be thankful for, even when it seems like I am going through one of these poor me moods. I still will not deny that I am cursed, and people around me are starting to believe it for themselves. I just have a hard time getting past that, and thinking positively like I should. Because of this, I have tried to be prepared for life's problems, almost expecting it. When it does happen, I try to get a grip, and take a step back. Sometimes hearing another person's problems, makes your so minor. And that makes me for grateful for what I do have to deal with. But of course, there is only so much someone can take. And truthful right now, I am just about to that point.

I just want to make a shout out to the people that I am grateful for this week, that tried to make my frown, upside down when I tried to to lie with a fake smile, and say I was fine. And that is my neighbors, the Coiners who are like a second set of parents, whether they wanted to be or not. Micah who helps out more than he knows.

I am thankful for the understanding by Erick's teachers, counselor, and nurse, who I think show they care quite a bit when they are meeting with me on a non conference day, when they are so busy.

I am thankful for my sister Ann, Jay and her kids for coming all the way out here from California just to visit us for a weekend. Which wasn't long enough, but I was so happy to get what I could out of it, even if we had other problems going on at the same time. They didn't judge me, and they were so fun to be around. I just love them!

I am thankful for the manager I spoke to over the phone, who finally believed me, and helped me after I spoke to several people for him, that wouldn't. That really means a lot to me, and I am thankful for my status, even if it's may be short lived.

And finally, I am thankful for my parent's, even when sometimes telling them I have a problem, may lead to more. They usually have a unique way of dealing with things, and working angles that I never thought of. The thing about them is they would really do anything for their kids, if it was in their power, and I know that. I try to return the favor whenever I can. I am thankful for their love, and their resourcefulness.

0 comments: