BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20081030

It Must Have Been My Imagination, Right?



Have you seen shadows in the corner of your eye, and quickly turned your head, to find nothing there? I have some more questions for you, see if you can relate...

Have you ever taken a shower, when your alone in the house and you heard something, and then opened the shower curtain half way, so you could watch the doorway?

What about seeing shadows move in the TV set reflection, when it's turned off?

What about getting crank calls, late at night, asking you, " What are you wearing and telling you, that they were coming over?"

What about sitting there reading at night in your recliner reading, and for two nights in a row, the basement door would pop open real fast and then start to close?

What about laying your head on your pillow and hearing screams?

What about walking outside on a dark cold, and starry night alone, and then suddenly looking up, and seeing a massive fireball going across the sky as if it was crashing near by?

What about being awoken by finding out that your right arm is straight into the air, and feeling as if you can't move it, because it feels like someone is holding your hand?

What about getting up in the night to chat with you brother, in the room across from you, and then you both notice, down the hallway, there is a green ghost with a dog?

I could go on and on, these things have happened, to either Jason or I. I love spooky stuff, but I do get chicken too. Sometimes I try to ignore it, and then there has been times I had to cast it away! You can believe if you want, and /or just consider me crazy. I know what I heard, seen, and even felt! I have sensitive hearing and a good sense of smell, and I can't sleep well if there is a sound. Nor eat certain things, or work in a candle shop because the smell drives me nuts. I rarely wear perfume. But that's normal for most. Could phantom cats be the product of our imagination? (Jason &I) Well, I think I am done for the Halloween season of my spooky stories. Perhaps next year, I will share our experience at the Farm house, and the story of the Boogerdy, Woogerdy Man...HA ha ha...Sounds silly huh? Well it is, especially if you are scared of things that you don't understand or is really your imagination. truth is, most things happen for a reason, or there is a unparanormal explaination for it. I always try to debunk it, and when I can't or it's just too scary, I pray! I hope you have a awesome holiday and happy haunting!

3 comments:

Dianna said...

Wow. Creeepy. Can't say I've had a ton of spooky stories like that but gosh. Maybe it's a good thing! :)

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Yep, those things happen to me, too. One real weird one is when I wake up because someone distinctly called my name, and I discover I'm in a quiet hotel room all by myself. I've been out on a trail in the wilderness, and someone will call my name... I can't tell where from, but it's like they're right behind me. I turn around and look, and it's just me, out there all by myself, no one for miles around, yet I distinctly heard someone call me.

Another situation is where I go to sleep thinking about a problem with no visible means of solution. Then, during the night, I'll wake up, wide awake, in an instant, and I'll know the solution to the problem, as if someone had just finished telling me, explaining it. And here's the really cool thing:

If I get up out of bed and write down the solution, the next morning, I'll remember waking up, and I'll go over to the dresser or desk, and presto, there will be my note that I remember writing down, and there will be the real solution to my problem. BUT.... if I DON'T get up out of the bed when the solution hits me, (mainly because at that moment, the solution seems so obvious that I can't believe I won't remember it the next morning), I go back to sleep, and the next morning I will remember vividly waking up in the middle of the night with the solution, but to save my life I can't remember what the solution was... it is no longer apparent and obvious, and I'm no closer to solving the problem than I was when I went to bed.

That has happened to me dozens of times, involving problems like how to get radio cables through walls, how to modify a swingset design to make it bigger but still retain the support angles, how to anchor a radio mast to the house, how to construct a fair but rigorous examination for my students, how to build a room in a garage, how to start out the introduction of an academic paper, how to organize a presentation to make sense to someone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, or even how to drive from home to a far-away destination. It's uncanny. I get up and write it down, and it's a perfect solution. I don't write it down, and it's gone by the next morning, gone forever.

Anonymous said...

Oh bummer! I wanted to hear your story about the farm house! :) Guess I'll have to keep reading until next year! ;)
Candice