BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20081021

Let's Go Toilet Papering!



Have you ever gone toilet papering? I admit, I have, just a few times and most of those times, it was met with disaster. I am sharing these little tid bits, of my wild youth, which have nothing to do with Halloween except for the fact, sometimes people do it on that night. I can strike at any time. Just a warning...

When I was in high school in Juneau, I first heard about the idea of toilet papering and messing with people's car for fun, through my friend, Stephanie's mother. She had got my parent's car, the one I drove, really good one night, and my parent's didn't think it was funny. I of course struck back, in a wimpy way, with putting TP in their yard. It was fun, and scary too, the thrill was so exciting. I had went along with some friends who really put the TP high up in these trees at a girl's house one night, and I escaped without getting caught. Well then I got braver, and I decided to go extreme.

One night, I gathered a mob of kids to go do a job in celebration of a friend's birthday, who lived two streets away in a cul-de-sac. It was dark, quiet, and I had bought a bunch of real cheap toilet paper. I was so afraid I was going to get caught, so I sent kids out to do most of the work for me, while I hid behind a bush. When they were done, they had a bunch left, and somehow, the idea of using the rest on the bushes in the cul-de-sac, were a good idea. Well, I hid behind some bushes on a guy's lawn from across the street, and I heard kids telling me they were done. I was crawling on the lawn, with my brother behind me, when I kid you not, this is really how it happened...I stopped when I noticed a man's bare feet standing in front of me, I looked at his calves, they had some muscle, and then I looked up, and there was a man, in a red bath robe with his hands on his hips, staring down at me! I didn't even get up! I was scared to death! All of the kids had disappeared! Even my brother behind me! When I looked at him, he seemed so angry, with his brown mustache, I had finally realized who he was, a man I have met before. A man, who had stopped me when I was driving, and only gave me a warning, it was Officer Hernandez! How could I have not known that he had lived here? I am so stupid! I certainly would have thought twice about doing what I did, if I had known, let alone be crawling on his lawn!

He yelled down at me, something like what in the heck was I doing? And then yelled out to inform anyone else who was hiding, to come put and clean up this mess! But they didn't! My little brother came out, scared to death, and I stood up, then started gathering all of the paper that was strung out everywhere. He stood and watched me the whole time, when we cleaned everything up, and he even watched me walk down his street towards my house. It was a lesson that should have been learned. My friend, Mark didn't even know that his yard was trashed for a few moments.

I didn't do it again, not while I lived in Alaska. I had the idea to try it when I lived in South Jordan, UT. I was brave enough because I went and gathered seven teen aged boys from my sister's Civil Air Patrol unit, and they stuffed themselves in our Colt Vista, loaded with TP. I drove over to a boy's house that I was not exactly getting along with at the time, named Aaron. His parent's house was huge, and very tall. They really didn't have many bushes or trees to mess up. I sat in the car, engine running, and saw the boy's surround the house, and try to throw TP over the roof! Then suddenly, chaos! Aaron had his friends over at that time, which included, my friends, Bob and Jason. My sister was screaming and I saw kids running down the streets in different directions, some came to me, while they were being chased with golf clubs! I of course put the petal to the metal, and left most of them! I came back around though and picked them up in different places, it was such a rush. No body got hurt, just scared. After this, I didn't dare do it again. How do people do it and not get caught? Have you ever done it?

0 comments: