BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20090127

Turning My Smile Upside Down...

Who ever said it took more muscles to frown than to smile? They are stupid!

Most of the time my smile is fake, even when I am happy. One day, about six years ago, I became friends with my pal Kristie. I was a Primary teacher at the time and my friend Kristie told me I looked mad, so she didn't talk to me much. I told her I wasn't, it's just my normal relaxed face, it's just too much effort to smile. Since then, I have made an effort to do so, and I noticed Jason had the same problem too.

With all the crazy crap that has been going on, I have been fighting it for years, I decided I am not going to fake smile any more. I am just too lazy! I am tired. Since I decided to do this, I notice that my look effects other people. People who are kind enough to ask what is wrong, and I just tell them nothing. Sometimes they don't even say anything, like a cashier's smile will wipe right off when she sees me. Inside, it makes me secretly laugh, because I am realizing that because of their reaction, it's making me grin. I have also noticed another good reason not to smile is because I don't want to get laugh lines. (wrinkles) Do you agree? Or am I just crazy? Okay, enough said....

4 comments:

Dianna said...

Lol, I don't know if I agree or disagree, but that post just made me laugh.

dubby said...

I vote you are crazy, but heck, everyone already knew that....

Candice said...

LOL! You crack me up! I am totally the opposite. I smile all the time, even when I am sad, or when I cry. :)

SumGreater said...

You are crazy.
I like the music, though, and the kissy background.
I feel better when I smile--mostly. Sometimes I puff out my cheeks like a blowfish when I'm going to cry or am really tense. Then I think about how stupid I look and I take myself less seriously... I guess I'm crazy, too.