BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20090101

Happy New Year, GOOD-BYE CURSE!

2008 has been one of the worst year's ever in my life! Anyone who knows me well may have heard me talking about my curse. I truly felt that way. Every week something bad has happened. Of course good things happened too, I am aware of that. But because it was a year's worth of stuff, I can't remember everything thing that happened, but here is a example...

-In Jan. Jason had unnecessary surgery, which we believed for a week he may have had cancer, and it ended up being cat scratch fever, and left us with a big bill!
-Mortgage and house problems (too numerous to recount)
-The whole we are going to move and not going to move, and then did move thing, it was awful! That was two months of torture!
-We gave our dog away, that was sad for the kids
-We had problems with neighbor kids at our old house.
-My parent's having fights, and I got in the middle of it, which I should have not.
-Worrying about my parent's going to hospital for stuff.
-Dria almost lost her eye.
-Car problems with the black car and being stranded twice.
-Replacing 5 tires on the van, because of holes in the tires.
-Problems with neighbor over the cat.
-Having two cats die, in my arms, each suddenly, one week apart.
-I had a huge fight with old friends which resulted badly.
-My sister drama
-My brother drama
-Having the power off for a week because my payment was lost in cyber space, during the time I had company visiting!
-Laptop cord issues
-Issues with cub scouts
-Cheerleader disputes
-Thinking I got the art job again because I was asked to come back and then it was given to someone else, that was heartbreaking, it's one of the reasons why I didn't sub this year.
-Finding out why Erick had lost more than 50lbs in a few months time and why he was doing badly in school, is because he has diabetes. That was a life changing thing for all of us.
-Getting stomach flu more than a few times in my family.
-The dentist torturing my mouth more than once, and this final time, he really hurt me and half of my tongue is still numb on one side! This happened on Dec. 23rd, and the office is closed until the 6th, I don't know what I going to do about it.
-My big TV blew out
-Finding out jobs we thought were promising, didn't work out for Jason.

The list goes on and on. I guess I am just a complainer, and I know everyone has problems, we just have to get through them the best we can. I wish my curse was gone, but as we settled down on New Year's Day, we discovered that my dad's wallet was missing. So what is the magic words? Abra-ca-dabra? I would think the magic words would start out as "Heavenly Father..." Maybe I haven't been praying hard or sincerely enough to turn things around. What can I do? Well I guess I just have to try harder to do what the Lord commands, and maybe the curse will go away quietly. Here's hoping that 2009, will be better for everyone!

1 comments:

Candice said...

HOLY COW girl! I hope it's a MUCH better year for you! Hugs!