BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20090126

The Five Things List

I was tagged and I thought it would be fun to answer...

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago, At This This Time:

1. Jason and I were in negations for building a house in Hilliard, Ohio
2. I was the Enrichment leader in our ward
3. Clark was about 5 months old, Sabrina was 2, Erick was 4
4. I weighed about 40 lbs. lighter
5. My grandmother had just died of cancer, and we disowned my Aunts and Uncles because they put Royal B**** on her head stone and did not tell us that she had died until days later! (It's a story for Dr. Phil)

5 Things That Was On My List Today:

1. Clean the kitchen and dishes
2. Write on my blog and read my friend's blog
3. Finalize preparation for the school's carnival with guests
4. Watch the episode of Days, that I missed on Friday
5. Figure out how I am going to use the toilet paper holder my dad gave me

5 Snacks That I Love:

1. Buttered Kettle Popcorn
2. Carrots dipped in French dressing
3. Strawberry Toasted Strudels
4. Chocolate covered Macadamian nuts
5. Oreos dipped in skim milk

5 Things I Would Do If I Became A Billionaire!:

1. I would first Pay Tithing and thank the Lord
2. Pay off my debts
3. Move my family into a modern home that over looks the sea, in Auke Bay, Alaska
4. Invite all of my friends to come visit and I would find a way to pay them back for their friendship.
5. Invest in future technology that helps the environment, people, and makes more money.

I am tagging, Nikki, Kristie S. , Candy G.

1 comments:

Candice said...

How fun to know these things about you! :) Thanks for the tag!