BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20090205

Procrastination is Of the Devil?!

Do you ever have those days where you know there are things that have to be done, but your just not doing it? Move body move, think brain think, you would think I was born a blond! (no offense to those who are) I just want to do nothing, I admit it. I don't want to physically do anything, but yet if I don't I will pay the consequences. Right now, I have about a million things to do, but guess what, I am on the computer! It's not that I am sitting being possessed by it or anything, I had a reason to be on here. But really, I having having some issues right now, and I am venting.

Oh great, now the kids are home! That makes everything even better! At this point, I love being home alone! I sometimes daydream of having my own apartment, everything is clean, and I am alone! (that sounds crazy huh?) I also think that my cat is pregnant, what a hussy...geesh she gets around. She had two different boyfriends a few weeks ago, hanging around our house. They are both orange, she is not. I would be relieved to finally get some kittens that aren't black. (not to sound raciest, but over the years that is all we have had pretty much) I guess I need to get over this and just do what I have to! The last few nights I have had a hard time sleeping thing about this dinner/dance at the church and then of course the hundred phone calls I had to make for the dance at the school next week, I am in charge of. I will be relieved to have everything done. I had a list of things to do yesterday, and it all got blown by being tortured by the dentist from 10:30 to 1pm! Then again today for a hour. Plus I have this guilt to drop everything and help my parents when they need it. Which they suddenly do, and the last three Fridays, instead of having our date day, Jason and I have been working for them.

So what lesson did I learn? If I would have made the phone calls along time ago, I would not be doing this now, at the last minute. If I had insisted to move and clean everything until it was done for my parents all at once, it would be done. If I would have gotten the cat fixed, I wouldn't be complaining. And if I would have stayed off this computer, I wouldn't be in such a time crunch. Okay, enough said. procrastination

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Sorry you have had a rotten day! Anything I can help with? Just let me know. I like to vent on the computer too!! It helps me quite a bit.

Nicole said...

Sorry you have had a rotten day! Anything I can help with? Just let me know. I like to vent on the computer too!! It helps me quite a bit.

Candice said...

Hugs! I hope you get everything done. :)

SumGreater said...

I'm so bummed my honey got sick and we couldn't come tonight. I've been looking forward to the branch party for weeks. I bet it turned out great.
I know what you mean about wishing for an apartment of your own some days...hang in there.

dubby said...

I'm sorry you weren't there for Clark's talk. The kids were so wild today it was all we could do to control them. I only heard the first few lines since I had to take one out. He really did well, though. He was zipping along nicely.