BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20081221

Christmas Crap

I feel like blah!
I was feeling better for a day, but then after I had to clean up Clark's barf in the bathroom, at 3:15 am, I am so sick to my stomach again. Why do we have to be cursed? Why did Clark not lift the lid before he barfed? Then after I cleaned it , I was so tired and I scrubbed my hands twice with soap and still they smelled gross? Why then afterwards I heard the cat barfing on the stairs and I didn't throw her out in time? Why, Why, Why? I was going to make some Christmas cookies today for my neighbors, and do you think they would appreciate some stomach flu to go with it? I am also sad we missed going to chuch today, and though we are stuck here, waiting for the rest of the kids to bring more Christmas cheer, I thought maybe I would feel good enough to clean a little. But Jason refuses to do anything. He was sick two days ago and he never had to vomit, but he was well enough to play video games. I am trying to get my stomach settled enough for lunch, and to make everything worse, Jason has two dead deer hanging in the back yard! Anyone for deer meat? It makes me gag at the thought of it. Why, Why, Why? I am just sick of all this Christmas crap! That is all I have left to say.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennie, I am so sorry! Doesn't it bite to be the mom, and be sick? Seems like nothing gets done if we don't do it! :( Hugs to you! I hope you are feeling better SOON and you get the Christmas spirit back!
Candice