BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20080908

My Blog

Year's ago, when I first started hearing about people writing blogs, I thought it was kind of lame...I mean, at first, I thought that only famous people wrote them, because their careers were going south and nobody was listening to them. I didn't know that normal people could, so I just avoided it all together.
I don't like doing what everybody is doing, I like to rebel! That is my nature, and to make fun of myself and life. BUT, as you can see, I love writing in my blog, can't you tell? Will I get bored with it and quit? Maybe, but just maybe, after I share all my gross, scary, funny, and adventurous stories with you that I can remember. I know, I haven't been around the world, and not to every state in this country. (almost) I also know, that I have yet to experience some things in life that my older friends have. I know that I haven't gotten the education that others have too. But one thing I do know, this makes me happy, especially when people read my blog and have positive things to say.
I just wish some people in my family would read it too, but they won't. They think I might write something bad about them. (I wonder why?) I may have, if it's the truth, but as my early readers know, I deleted my blog post where I vented about certain people in my family, because I was mad. That is wrong, that is not what I intend to do, while blogging. I don't want to be compared to Rosie O'Donnell Ever! I am trying to be more sensitive, there are some things in my life I will not share, that are shocking, maybe too gross, and incriminating. I am not a perfect person, nor do I pretend to be. The purpose of my blog is to not bore you to death, but for your entertainment and information. I hope you all enjoy what I write, and if there is something too negative, or if my facts get screwed up, let me know. Thanks, and have a good day!
Oh by the way, I can't wait to share some special stories during my favorite season in October. I am chopping at the bit to do a spooky blog transformation!

2 comments:

dubby said...

My daughter Cathryn is the one who does the best blogs. Not only is she interesting, but she understands how to keep it upbeat and not to say things that will upset others.

I enjoy reading your stories, but sometimes, well, you kind of scare me!

*wink*

Kristie said...

I enjoy reading your blog. I check it to see if you have written several times a week. I know I need to get a life. After the kids got to bed, I have time to look at all the blogs I like to visit. Sorry I don't always leave comments. Thanks for leaving comments on my blog. There are a few people in my ward I would ask to help watch the kids... but most of them just had their own baby and one is newly pregnant and can't lift. We are thinking we will branch the kids out, if I go into labor during the week (hopefully I won't). If I go into labor over the weekend, one of the Young Women that usually babysit can watch the kids for us (or take turns, so they can have a break). I am not planning on staying in the hospital very long, the longer you stay, the higher your bill. So we are hoping me and the baby can head home as soon as they will let us. I just have to get up the nerve to ask the Jenson's, the Leavittss and the Harris'. Thanks again for watching Emma for us when I was having Jade. It was so nice to know that she was being taken care of and that we didn't have to worry about her.