BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20090404

Worn OUT!

I am worn out. But not burnt out. Here is a update of what is currently going on...

-I am happily teaching Seminary every weekly morning, preparing for at least a hour every day, & trying to read the scriptures so I know what I am talking about.
-I am hopefully going to have a successful Easter Brunch on Saturday, in spite of almost nobody confirming they are going to come.
-I have to prepare for another school dance, the last one of the year, call for chaperones and for ticket sellers. But I know no one wants sell tickets, and I am going to end up at the school doing it all week with this really annoying lady.
-Soon I am going to find out if I am going to be a part of the leadership in the dreadful P.A.T. ( which I know I said I was done with them, but if I am in charge, it can't be that bad, can it?)
-The girl's started softball practice, and Jason is going to asst. coach, so when the games start next week, we are going to be gone a lot.
-My parent's were going to throw out good dressers that had slight fire damage, so in order to put them in my house, I have to spend all of my extra time this week cleaning them up. (my dad is REAL impatient)
-I am tired right now because I stayed up all night trying to help birth kittens. She has one on it's death bed, and will it be wrong to end it's suffering? Sabrina whaling all day, does not help a thing either.
-Spring break is this week and we aren't going to do anything special. :( feels like a waste.
-Clark still is in a cast, and he is sick of it. His crutches are making him sore on his chest, he has no fat there, poor guy.
-Viv was invited to a birthday party at Build A Bear workshop during the Easter Brunch, should I let her go? I thought about saying no way, but the lady said, it's for her foster kid who is Autistic, and values Viv as one of her only friends. How can I say no to that? Now not even my own kid is coming to the Brunch.
-Our van started running real crappy, and the engine light came on. Jason bought a bunch of stuff to fix it, then claimed it was fixed, but it wasn't and bought more crap, and same thing happened. Now, he wants to buy even more crap, but we can't afford it. What to do? He did get a degree in this...
-I have a talk to write for Sunday. And Sabrina has one too. I keep telling her, she is writing her own but will I give in? I guess the longer hers is the better for me right?
Well that's all I can think of right now, I like to post these up dates for my friends who like to get the load down. I am going to bed.

3 comments:

Dianna said...

I'll go to the brunch! Oh wait... I'd need a plane ticket and a few hours of extra time.... but it sounds great!

Shawna said...

Hang in there! You know how people are, they don't sign up for those things because they assume you know they will be there. I would love to come, but it's Clara's party day. Sorry, I know it will be great and I hate to miss it.

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

I will confirm that we WON'T be able to be there. Sorry.